Friday, June 7, 2019

BruceLing - Kind



Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there ill tell you how i became the champion of a place called victoria island in northern lulu village born and raised in igloo hill was where i spent most of my days Chillin out maxin' relaxin all cool and building some snowmans outside of the school when a couple of worldbosses who were up to no good started kicking down the snowmans in the neighbourhood i got into one little brawl and my mum got scared she said "youre movin with your uncle in ludari arena" i begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suit case and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then gave me my [Free Rotors Walkie-talkie]. i put my headphones on and said, might as well kick it. Thats where my backstory ends Now BruceLing travels the vast world of Maplestory in search of the worldbosses that once devastated his peace, quiet and snowman. Here is a collage of images of his travels.


But there is one thing he fears one entity he never dares to oppose


for it is too powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment