Sunday, June 9, 2019

Competition Winners....

Hey guys,
NayNaySenpai here!

Thank you all for participating in 'The Wandering Minstrels' first competition.
Although not as many entries as I would of liked to have seen.

The ones that we did have I feel really showed off your own personal skill sets.
I have judged based on the full package Name, Story, Character Look and Screenshots and I have tried to gain a sense of what you have put together for me to judge and if all of these had some form of fluidity or sense of purpose.

This of course means you have been marked down if some of these factors felt out of place.
It is my pleasure to announce that I have a joint second place from the score system, so we are happy to give: $10.00 Karma Koin Card to Genkiz for their character Tabey
$10.00 Karma Koin Card to Kind for their character Bruceling
And for the person who I felt brought everything into one package and gave there character a life is:


NESA!!

for their character Training and Research Institute of Self Psychology (hehe) Trisp
For first place you have managed to win yourself $25.00 Karma Koin Card.
For any other information or how to receive your rewards for the lucky few please message Kattysan.

Everyone who participated will receive 4 x 10k sheets (10plays) #moremusicnexon
Thank You Pandas and we look forward to the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment